To provide assistance to public classroom teachers.
To provide before and after school programs in the arts, athletics and tutoring.
1. To build a large web-based organization of skillful and compassionate women and men.
2. To provide expert consulting services to school systems.
3. To provide support services for teachers and other front-line workers in the public schools.
4. To provide support for parents and tutoring services for their children.
5. To engage the public in supporting courageous innovations that will come from public school administrators.
6. To solicit support from generous Americans who believe that we can help public education in America become more successful.